<<PREVIOUS SITE  NEXT SITE>>
How to use certificate GOST ?
Original of certificate should stay in the company's office. To trade on Russian market You need only fair copies, which are notarially authenticated or are issued by consulate.
Certificates are being checked while crossing a boarder as well as in place of sell and use.
Some of the products need to be control as well by SES (Sanitary Epidemical Station) and to be valid on FR market, have to possess Sanitary-Epidemiological certificate.
What means: Certificate GOST for Serial production for 3 years ?
Certificate Units, accredited in GOSSTANDART, are entitled to give Certificates for serial production for 3 years. That Certificate enables manufacturers to deliver their products to Russia for 3 years. Features of GOST-R Certificate for 3 years:
- Any manufacturer from any country can get GOST-R Certificate.
- GOST-R is valid only for products included in certificate.
- To receive Certificate it's necessary to check quality of products and their features by documents analyzing. Sometimes samples are required.
- Copy of ISO Certificate is desired but not requisitive.
- Certificate is valid for 3 years.
What means: Certificate GOST for Serial production for 1 year?
This Certificate for serial production - but it is valid during 1 year only. To get such Certificate it is necessary:
*visit of inspectors is not necessary, that helps to avoid some expenses and it makes this option cheaper.
*products samples have to be tested to find out quality level (If products cannot be brought to Test Laboratory, it is checked through technical documentation.)
*official documents of manufacturer including company registration, brand, copy of ISO 9000 Certificate, act from local Chamber of Commerce indicating main activities of the company.
Usage of Certificate during 1 year is similar to 3 year one, the difference is only in duration.
What means Certificate GOST-R for single delivery?
That Certificate is purposed for manufacturers, who want to arrange only one delivery according to the specified contract. For that certificate usually only documentation is required. Certificates in issued on customer and includes exact quantity of products.
Certificate for single delivery can not be used by foreign manufacturer and foreign importer as both producer and importer are on certificate included. To receive GOST-R certificate for single delivery following documents are required:
- The list of products for Certification with HS code.
- Quantity of products for delivery.
- Technical information about products.
- Information about importer, including address, telephone and contact person.
- Copy of a contract or Invoice.
What means Exemption Letter ?
Exemption letter is advisable to export products which are not a subject of a obligatory certification. The list of products, where Certification is not necessary, is published by Government of Russia twice a year. For that products " Exemption Letter " has to be presented. That document is issued on importer by special institution of Russian Certification.
What is GOSSTROY Certificates ?
GOSSTROY Certificates are issued for building materials.
GOSSTROY is a separate organization, similar to GOSSTANDART.
Procedure of getting such Certificate is the same as for GOST Certificate. Only special Organs accredited in GOSSTROY are entitled to issue these Certificates.
What steps do we need to take to get GOST-R certificate ?
- Contact our nearest office by phone, fax or email.
- Fill-in our contact form_ to provide us _ detailed information about product which will be a subject of certification. We will answer on all Your questions.
<<PREVIOUS SITE  NEXT SITE>>